B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR, Angeles City

Eating pancit or some noodles during ones birthday is said to prolong life. Silly lie, don't you think? But that's what Pinoys always say to a birthday celebrant maybe just to give a nudge for a little birthday celebration. If only the belief is true, then people who typically eat noodles everyday, not only during their birthdays, would live for hundred years.

I was thinking of eating some ramen the other night when the evening air was colder than the usual--proof that December is coming. I was eyeing for B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR to try what they have to offer. I ended up ordering a rice bowl. I realized that I was craving for rice too because of self-deprivation, not because of some sort of diet but I was busy the entire day that I never had the chance to cook for myself and eat.


THE PLACE

B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR gives that homey and relaxing ambiance. It's a place you would love to bring your friends and family for some casual talks. It's orange motif is quite pleasant and cool to the eyes.

You can choose to dine inside or, if my eyes were not deceiving me, you can have an al fresco dining. At first, I thought it was a mirror reflection I see in the glass wall. I laughed at myself when I realize that it was not.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: B.I.H.O.N Noodle Bar, Angeles City

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: B.I.H.O.N Noodle Bar, Angeles City



THE FOOD

Me and and my date for the evening tried the very pinoy rice bowls. I have the daing na bangus with crab rice and he had the lechon kawali with bagoong rice. The rice bowl was only P99! You'll be surprise of their hefty serving. My only complaint was that the bangus was not boneless. A person having an imperfect eyesight would find this unsatisfactory. Nevertheless, it was compensated with the delicious taste and the sliced salted egg, which I missed a lot.

They also offer complimentary bite-sized bread, served hot while waiting for our orders.

B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR does not only serve noodles. They have a variety of Asian dishes (Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, and Filipino), pasta, soup, and light snacks.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: B.I.H.O.N Noodle Bar, Angeles City
lechon kawali with bagoong rice

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: B.I.H.O.N Noodle Bar, Angeles City
bangus with crab rice
Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: B.I.H.O.N Noodle Bar, Angeles City


THE PRICE

The price is pretty affordable even for students. They have meals as low as P65. Their rice bowls ranges from P89 to P99. Their pasta dishes are priced from P100 to P175.

Here are some of their delectable menu. I grabbed these photos from their Facebook page.

Ang-sarap.blogspot.com - B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR

Ang-sarap.blogspot.com - B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR


With the nice place and affordable prices, I will definitely visit the place again and try their other dishes.


B.I.H.O.N. Noodle BAR
Teresa Ave., cor. St. Joseph Street, Angeles City, Philippines 2009
(045) 458 0597

Comments

  1. nagutom naman ako, looks delicious and not so pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagalog version of delicious a sound of delight especially good and drink an interjection of flavor and savor compared to yum yum/yummy!.Thanks! From:Wayne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank your for visiting Hungry Pinay. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Popular Posts