Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters: Food For The Bored Mouth

I'm not really hungry, just bored. So, I eat. That happens a lot. And I think that doesn't just happen to me to but to many of us. No wonder we ingest a lot of calories than what our body really needs.

As a WAH (Work at Home) person, it is very important to have something to munch on within my reach. Munching seems to help me not to get overwhelmed with work and take away my boredom for not having an officemate to chitchat.

Recently, I found myself enjoying the company of Brookside crunchy clusters, almonds and grapes.

The Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters (652g), costing P649.95 at S&R, are crispy clusters of multigrains with soft berry bits and coated with dark chocolate. It is delicious. But it can be overpowering if you eat it alone. So, I mix it with some almonds and grapes. I love all the crunch and the flavors going on inside my mouth.


hungry-pinay.blogspot.com


hungry-pinay.blogspot.com

I tried mixing the Brookside Crunchy Clusters with almonds and fruit slices (I had kiwis and bananas) to my oatmeal. The bowl looks festive and taste less boring too.

hungry-pinay.blogspot.com

Aside from oatmeal, I think  these combo of crunchy clusters, nuts and fruits will go along well with yogurt.


Comments

Popular Posts