Work Mode At K Cafe, Nepo Quad

I am a location-independent worker. I can basically work anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. Though, most of the time, I spend working at home, I sometimes seek for a different environment. My only concern on changing location every now and then is the unreliable internet connection, the distraction and the noise.

So, last time, after paying the bills I decided to stay and work inside K Cafe at Nepo Quad. I simply love staying there. I love the food and the place--no doubt. But just what I needed for that moment, they have a good internet connection. Well, it was early in the afternoon, there are less people inside the cafe so, I didn't have competition with the wifi.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: K Cafe, Nepo Quad

To accompany me during my work, I have myself a cup of coffee and a huge plate of jambalaya pasta. It was my first time to try jambalaya pasta. It taste a lot different compared to other pasta. Of course, what do you expect, it is jambalaya! That should be different. The pasta is creamy. It has sliced spicy sausage, shrimps, and mussel. It is served with two slices of garlic bread. The serving was hefty. It can fill two hungry stomachs.

It has that extra kick that you won't taste in other pasta. It's spicy and it woke up my senses. It's good. But not good enough to make me crave for it. My taste buds prefers the red sauce, white sauce or oil-based pasta. It's a personal preference. But people who love pasta and who love spicy food should try this one. But for me, hmmm, I should say that it is sufficient that I have tasted it. I prefer a milder version with a less playful taste.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: K Cafe, Nepo Quad

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: K Cafe, Nepo Quad


Comments

Popular Posts