New York Supreme, Angeles City: Feels Like Love

It was a cool and lovely evening. Despite of not feeling good, maybe because of the unusual cold weather, which most Filipinos are not really accustomed to, I mustered some courage to go out and meet my brother and his wife. That cold feeling instantly fade away as soon as we settled in the New York Supreme at Nepo Quad for our pizza and pasta dinner. It was warm inside the establishment maybe because of the striking red paint inside the room or maybe because of the human heat from the crowd. Nevertheless, it was a lovely evening. It makes me feel there is love on the air--with the red interiors, crowd, family, and food. It makes me feel better (yeah, I know, I wasn't supposed to be out because I could be infectious).

New York Supreme is among those restos in Angeles City that you would often see full-packed. I never had the chance to dine in that place not until that whimsical evening.



We just ordered a creamy pesto pasta, NYS Special and a pitcher of iced tea. Not a lavish dinner really but we went home 5 pounds heavier.

The food and price

I heard their pizza roll is comparable to C'Italian. That has to wait though, I need to try that myself. C'Italian has been a benchmark for many Angelenos foodies who love Italian cuisine. It is quite interesting to note that some people would compare their pizza roll with C'Italian's panniza.

My first New York Supreme experience was good. It deserves another carbo-loading visits.

The NYS Special pizza (14" for Php545, 18" for Php765) has pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, mushrooms, green peppers, and black olives. And they boasts the three cheeses on it with their zesty red sauce. It was delish. Two slices of their 14" pizza was enough to make my tummy screaming full.



Their serving of the Creamy Seafood Pesto Pasta with knotted bread (Php245) was hefty--good enough for the three of us. The pasta is cooked with pesto and bechamel sauce that makes it creamy. The creaminess tends to overpower the pesto but it still is delicious though.



The place

New York Supreme has two branches--one in Balibago and the other is in Nepo Quad. You will never miss the resto because it is the only dining place I know with very red interior. I don't have complaints except for the quite tight space for walking especially when the room gets crowded. It's like everyone were just an arm-length or something.



Overall, it was a good dining experience. I would personally recommend the place for those who craves for pasta and pizza without breaking their budget.


New York Supreme
Phone: +63 45 892 5118
Locations:
  • Nepo Quad
  • Balibago, Angeles City

Comments

Popular Posts