Peanut Butter and Banana Toast

Peanut butter and banana toast has become my latest culinary passion. I generously spread creamy peanut butter over perfectly toasted bread and artfully arrange slices of ripe banana on top. On occasion, I elevate the experience by crafting a sandwich before subjecting it to the toasting process. The delightful combination of the crispy bread toast, the luscious sweetness of the banana, and the rich, nutty undertones of the peanut butter creates a truly delectable and comforting flavor symphony.

That's Lily's Cruncy Peanut Butter in the picture. It is only P107, which is like 20% less the price of well-known brands.



I did not just wake up and realize I wanted to eat bananas and peanut butter. There is a science to this diet.

These past several weeks had been pretty intense. The stress manifested on my skin and too much hair fall. I've acne not only on my face but on my body. I'm anxious with so many things. Sign of hormonal imbalance, don't you think? Or sign of aging?

I tried a little meditation, motivation and exercises on my own just to release the anxiety. I don't say I am sad or depress. It far-fetched. But this anxiety might take its toll and might lead to depression eventually.




So, I shut myself from the world, a little. I'm just not ready to socialize at the moment. I want to feel better.

This saying: "You have to fill your cup. You then give away the overflowing, but you keep a cupful for yourself," sounds so true to me at the moment.

I did a little reading. I've been doing tons of reading lately actually.

I find out that peanut butter and bananas have great health benefits to our moods.

According to Livestrong, "Peanut butter provides you with a variety of nutrients with health benefits. It also contains substances that activate neurotransmitters, or brain chemicals, to stabilize your moods."

It is said to contribute to the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that provides calming effects.

On the other hand, banana contains Tryptophan, which encourages relaxation and boosts mood.

Several other foods including nuts, whole-grain bread, salmon and milk can help reduce anxiety. But for now, let me enjoy this peanut butter and banana toast. It's delish and it has the health benefits that I direly need.


Comments

Popular Posts