Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Food Favorites

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf  is one of my favorite coffee shops. They not only brewed the perfect cup but they offer delicious food choices. With their free wifi for Coffee Bean card holders and outlet, their shops are ideal for virtual workers like me.

Working at home can be very distracting sometimes. With the endless chores I have to do and with my family and friends that can come and go, it would be very easy to get distracted. Hence, working at coffee shops is an excellent place to stay away from the things that could easily disturb me. The only challenge is that I can't simply leave my things behind every time I need to pee. But sometimes, I'd talk to the security guard or crew to watch over my stuff while I'm gone.

Every time I decide to work outside home, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf  is my first option.

Often, I would stay for a minimum of 5 hours. When I would stay that long, I am compelled to order more especially food. And that means  higher expenses. But, of course, I don't have to do that often. Once a week to twice a month would be good, enough to break the monotony of working at home.

Here are my top Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf food choices:

Sardine & Garlic Linguine

This is an olive oil-based pasta mixed with Spanish-style sardines and roasted garlic topped with parmesan cheese. This is a personal favorite.




Tomato & Herb Linguine

This is a red sauce pasta with herbs topped with parmesan cheese. It is tangy which is exactly how I want my tomato-based pasta. It looks simple but it is very flavorful.



Though their menu says linguine, they once served the pasta using fusilli. I think I was at their SM Megamall branch.



Chilled Spicy Chicken Pasta Salad

The pasta salad is laid on a bed of romaine lettuce. The fusilli pasta is mixed with shredded chicken, cucmber and their special sauce. 




Food for Thought

This is a delicious platter of breakfast meal consisting of  panini bread, butter, jam, veggie salad and coddled eggs. The coddled eggs are slightly cooked. I love dipping my bread into it. If you don't want your egg cook that way better request to cook it well done.



The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (Philippines)
Facebook
Website



Comments

Popular Posts