My First With GrabBike

You'll never dodge traffic in Manila. Like our greatest fear in life, it is something that we really have to face. Sadly, many of us have to face it in a day to day basis even spending 4-6 hours of their daily lives stuck in the road of endless lines of vehicles.

Manila can really be stressful because of the traffic. Removing the traffic jam in the scene, Manila could be a great place to stay.

Today, I'd just like to share my first-time experience with GrabBike. I am definitely ecstatic because I made it to my destination in a very short amount of time. If I took a cab instead of GrabBike, it would have taken me 30 minutes to reach the place with all those traffic jams I came across with.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: GrabBike


GrabBike driver Segredo Goyonan was the lucky one who picked me up. He handed me a disposable hair cap and face mask courtesy of Grab, and let me use the helmet. They really consider hygiene here which I totally appreciate. 

I feel like smiling to the jeep and cab passengers who were stuck in their unmoving vehicle. Yeah, proud me.

I never mind the heat of the sun and the sweat. What matters to me was getting to the place fast getting pass those irritating jams.

GrabBike offer a base fare of P40 for the first 2km. Every succeeding 2-7 km is P10 additional.

I went home taking GrabBike again. The second lucky guy was Joseph Benitez of TE 4437 whom I got the chance to talk lengthily about his business as bike driver and his personal life.

I am a repeat customer and surely, I will patronize this service every time I'll be in Manila.

I feel safe while riding. The drivers are careful. It never made me feel I am in a vulnerable state inching closer to my grave. I found out that they are trained by Grab. So, that explains it. They are also very fast in responding and texting.

I am used to riding habal habal in the province so riding motor bike is not new. The issue in riding a motor bike in a very busy and crowded metro is the lurking danger behind the never-ending traffic, the jammed streets and the reckless drivers you could potentially encounter. In the province, the danger in riding habal habal is worse. There might be no traffic jam because there are barely vehicles running in the streets but undisciplined driver could be putting your life in grave danger. 

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: GrabBike




Comments

Popular Posts