Coffee Academy: Chocolate and Brewed Coffee

As a virtual worker and freelancer who spend longer hours with my laptop, among my best friends that I can't live without while working are coffee and chocolate.

I am always in search of a good place to eat and work. So, basically what I need is a place that has free wifi and electric socket. And since I would be staying longer, sometimes until midnight, I prefer that the environment must be less dense and comfy,

Virtual or remote work has quickly become a trend among millenials and other Gen X-ers. Long time ago, we define work as a place. In today's information age, work is no longer a place but an activity. I am just one of the Gen X that got entice with virtual work and loving every bit of it. Though, I often work home-based, I would sometimes go out for a different air.

When I am in Angeles City, among my top choices would be at Coffee Academy in Balibago. There are two branches in Balibago, both located in Marlim Mansions Hotel. However, my fave spot is the one in front of AFC.

Coffee Academy, Angeles City

A combo of brewed coffee and something dark, moist and chocolatey is perfect to keep me up. This heavenly marriage of coffee and chocolate gives me a nudge of adrenaline and happiness.

Coffee and chocolate cake @ Coffee Academy, Angeles City

Chocolate cake @ Coffee Academy, Angeles City


Last time, I had this chocolate mousse and brewed coffee. The mousse was semi-sweet, which is what I am looking for. And the coffee was dark, enough to wash the sweetness of the chocolate taste inside my mouth.

I once read that Coffee Academy are serving kape barako. No wonder, it taste strong

Coffee Academy has many delectable and affordable food in their menu. Their somewhat English house interior and wide space makes it a good place to stay. For me, it is a great place for work.

Coffee Academy, Angeles City

Coffee Academy, Angeles City


Read my previous blog post: The Coffee Academy Saturday Evening Class

Coffee Academy
Facebook
G/F Marlim Mansions Hotel, Mac Arthur Hwy., Balibago, Angeles City
Contact number: (045) 624 7330

Comments

Popular Posts