Post Holiday Detox

The next thing most of us wanted to do after the endless partying, soirees and celebrations during the holidays is to get rid of the excess pounds. Unless, of course, you want to buy bigger clothes, which is quite costly. But would you really like to buy bigger clothes?

Many would hit the gym or go back to their exercise routine to get back in shape. Some would go on diet. Others choose to detoxify themselves.

I once came across with an article about sassy water for flat belly through Pinterest. I've tried the recipe for couple of times. I did loved it but for some reason I totally forgot about it. Not until the holidays came when I ingested too much food, I realize that I need something too flush it out.

One recipe of sassy water I found has the following ingredients:

2 liters water
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1 medium sliced lemon
12 small spearmint leaves

Just mix them together in a large pitcher and let it chill overnight or for more than 8 hours.

Photo credit: Mundoo

I found 25 more sassy water recipes that we can try. The recipes are mixtures of fresh fruits and herbs.  These do not only offer refreshing drinks to keep us hydrated but it helps detoxify and aid weight loss.





Comments

Popular Posts