Purple Pad Thai, Angeles City

There is no such thing as a purple pad thai but I know there is a restaurant with that name in Angeles City. It is located near the System Plus College Foundation Building in McArthur Highway, Balibago. They also have a branch at SM Clark food court.

Purple Pad Thai targets diners who love Asian cuisine. They specialize in Thai food, featuring popular traditional Thai dishes. The menu is regularly updated as inspired by Chef Israel “Yel” Cunanan’s culinary creativity and personal travels in Bangkok.


THE PLACE

The resto's interior is modern and simple with some touch of purple.

Enjoy their free wifi as you wait for your order.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: Purple Pad Thai


THE FOOD

My first Purple Pad Thai dining experience is pretty good.

I love the spicy and flavorful nuts they served for free. It has this taste and aroma from the lemon grass.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: Purple Pad Thai


The green chicken curry instantly captured my heart and my taste buds. The dish is a hot and spicy chicken curry with coconut milk, eggplant and kaffir leaves.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: Purple Pad Thai


The pad see iew is a noodle dish mixed with some greens. Honestly, I didn't appreciate it at first. But It taste good when I added more nampla or fish sauce and a bit sugar.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: Purple Pad Thai


The papaya salad was also good. Shredded unripe papaya mixed with tomatoes and nuts and flavored with nampla.

Hungry-pinay.blogspot.com: Purple Pad Thai


I will surely visit Purple Pad Thai again and try their other dishes.


Purple Pad Thai
Website
Facebook
Phone: +63 917 5006091
           +63 927 5856803

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very visiting my blog. I am glad that you appreciate the post.

      Delete
  2. The same Pad Thai ba sya ng nasa gateway mall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Mar. As far as I know wala pang branch yung Purple Pad Thai sa Manila area e. So, I guess it's not the same one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank your for visiting Hungry Pinay. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Popular Posts