McDonald's Blueberry Pancakes

Do you love pancakes for breakfast? If you do, then you must definitely try McDonald's limited offer of pancakes with chocolate or blueberry syrup for just Php64.00 for the ala carte (Php84.00 for the meal and Php106.00 for a meal with hash browns).

McDo's three pieces of pancakes is enough to load you up. With your choice of sachet of syrup, you can savor that chocolatey or blueberry sweetness on your panckes.

The most requested syrup according to a McDo crew is blueberry that's why I gave it a go. It taste okay but I'm looking for something else in my pancakes that I couldn't quite determine. 



McDonald's pancake meal with the blueberry syrup is flavorful, giving me a slight sugar rush I needed for the morning. I should have paired it with coffee but then I have already ordered a cold orange juice, which I thought was what my stomach wanted. The coffee could have offset that sweetness of the syrup.

The first few bite was really delicious. And like everything else in life wherein the first few try is extra special, that enthusiasm started to decline when I have eaten half of it.

 McDonald's Blueberry Pancakes


McDo's pancake itself is delicious. But with the blueberry syrup, I'm not really sure if I want it again because as of this writing I feel that it's enough that I have tasted it. Yeah, it's sweet but so-so, not really something that I would crave for. Though, I might try the chocolate syrup one day.

Have you tried this? Feel free to share your story in the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts