Great Taste Trio 3-in-1 Coffee Mix: Brown Coffee

I realize that my benchmark for a good-tasting 3-in-1 coffee is Kopiko Brown Coffee. It has been my favorite for the longest time. 

So, while working on this blog post, I plan it to be short because I'll be hitting the sack early today, I am actually drinking my fourth cup of coffee for the day. This time I'm sipping a Great Taste Brown Coffee Mix. I actually like it. It's almost taste like Kopiko Brown Coffee less the chocolaty taste. Kopiko's version has a cocoa powder mix, that's the reason why it's chocolaty.



I'm pretty sure I will be drinking more of like this. I always wanted my coffee strong yet creamy. This one got me. Nothing fancy going on in my cup but I love its flavor and the creamy texture.


Try one and tell me what you think.



Comments

Popular Posts